Let’s talk about the gambling market in India. It has been estimated around $60 billion per year, and the scale doesn’t seem to be going down soon. Mobile is used by the majority as surveyed in the year 2021. Casinos in Goa are the first place clicks in the mind of the majority, and it alone is responsible for providing an estimation of 20 crores as revenue.
We’ve learned about India now. Let’s read about the market globally too. North America and European countries are major revenue payers for online gambling, and the global market is expected to reach $525 billion by 2023. With the increasing demand in the UK, Italy, and the US to attract new users, help would be taken from China and SAR (Specific Absorption Rate).
Factors that help qiuqiu online to grow are stated below:-
- Internet is almost available everywhere, and the majority can access it.
- Increasing SIM Cards and numbers in a country or mobile penetration increased rate.
- The latest technologies are affordable.
- Young India and localized games
Let’s discuss laws too, which makes it more secure, as you know, and one wouldn’t label it as a legal activity.
- Public Gambling ACT, 1987 has been implemented by the center.
- Services provided by foreign companies to Indian users are to be legalized first.
- Separate legislations for different states and countries have also come into action.
The coin has two sides. If we’re talking about the benefits of anything, we should also be aware of its negative impacts. Money laundering, Addiction, Gambling disorders (depression, anxiety, addiction), Computer hacking, crimes are the negative impact of Online Gambling.